Wednesday, April 25, 2012

All things I hate

I have decided to compile a short list of things I hate / dislike / or annoy me.... hopefull I can keep it short! lol Then in a couple days I plan to write a blog on things that I love. This list isn't made up of right now intorerances like changing diapers, it is all about things that have bugged me forever and will until the day i die.

1. Automatic flushing toilets: Every time I use an automatic toilet I have a traumatic experience. I sit I pee, I reach for T.P and WHOOOSHOOO, it flushes and spackles my but with dirty toilet water. I don't know if my body isn't wide enough for the sensor or the toilet God hates me but it drives me nuts! Someone should invent a toilet with the sensor in the seat, then it wouldn't flush until you stand up, and by then you should be finished with your business and less likely to be assaulted by toilet water.

2. Ignorance: People who use racial / sexual / gender discriminating words. Like calling your friend a faggot when he does something stupid, or using words like nigger, or thinking women cant do what men can. I also hate when people have no tolerance for differences. While we were in Vegas we saw a girl and a Tranny hold hands and dressed the same. Some guys out side, made some mean comments, and looks of unnecessary looks. Who cares what they look like, they are having fun and they are happy. Live and let live.

3. Jumping Bugs: Crickets, Grasshoppers, ect... Theis kind of bugs are so unpredictable and I hate it. They can be three feet away, not facing you and the next thing you know they are jumping at you trying to bite and kill you. Oh I may be a little dramatic about this, but when a cricket jumps at me all I can see is this little black bullet, with long icky legs, and GIANT teeth ready to chew my leg off. I think the jumping bug of the world find it humorous when people scream and run like babie because they were attacked!

Wow only three things.....I think I will probably have another Blog about this. Sometimes I don't remember the things that annoy me until they happen. What annoys you???

3 comments:

  1. Haaahahahaha! This made me laugh so hard! Little black bullet! Classic.

    Cat calls annoy me. He, 1994 called and wants it's ridiculous pickup line back. Keep it to yourself, idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem with the automatic toilets sometimes to. I think there is someone sitting there pushing a button at random just to mess with people because sometimes I don't even move and it flushes. It is very annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh the jumping bugs freak me out too...I get grossed out and jump or walk a mile the other way just to avoid them.

    ReplyDelete