Thursday, March 10, 2011

Primerica, What a Joke!!


Ok so Chris has been out of a job for a couple weeks now. He was supposed to start his new job with in a week of training, which was a week ago. Now they are hem-hawing about when he is going to start. With that said I thought I would check out the job market. If I could work for the next few weeks he is home at least it would be something.
I have seen this add in the paper a few times:
Go to fullsize image
Primerica
Part time or full
Grorge Rau
970-243-6895
So I call thinking well part time I may even be able to do when Chris goes back to work. I call George, give him some of my info and he tells me he would love for me to come in for a casual interview, if I have a resume bring it but if not it's ok. Ok sounds good so I get dressed and go.

Primerica is a company who helps middle class America (or people like me and most my friends) get out of debt, invest in your future, and purchase the correct amount of life insurance. Well this is what they tell you.

So I show up to the interview, I walk in and the main room has a bunck of chairs in a circle around a projector and screen. The room is unorganized and not professional in any way. This was red flag number one. I hand George my resume and he doesn't even read it, he really doesn't care what my background is I know realize, red flag number two. So I ask the guy if they are one of the top companies in America why I never see advertisement. He said they do not advertise. Red Flag number three. So he goes through his spiel about the company expanding, and how they help people, and blah, blah, blah.....
Any who he invites me back for a meeting tomorrow. He says they normally have a business meeting on Tuesday night and I could join in. I agree and come home to do more homework.

After googling "primerica scam" I find that they are a pyramid scheme company. They make money by hiring as many minion's they can find. What kind of company can be successful and not advertise at all? They don't care who you are, where you came from, or if you have any schooling. They get you sucked in and make you believe you can earn lots of money easy, but its not true. For anyone looking for a job stay away from Primerica. I was a no call no show for this meeting and George is still calling me asking me to meet with him again. Why would you want to hire someone who no called no showed to your meeting?? Because you are A SCAM!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Bitchy much? Stop complaining n get a life. No one cares...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, my sister is an idiot and is convinced she will make money at Primerica. All they do is get these morons to sign their friends and family up with their insurance. These idiots will eventually quit, but their friends and family are still signed up with the insurance. It's not a scam as much as it is for dummies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol you're retarded... You really are

    ReplyDelete
  4. All their investment products have front loaded fees. Why would I pay them 5% up front when I could go buy the same fund on my own without a 5% fee.

    ReplyDelete