Friday, July 29, 2011

Crazy Neighbors = Crazy Night

Ok so I told you all about hanging my comforter on the fence and if you haven't read it you can find it here.....http://lilbrulestheworldtheend.blogspot.com/2011/07/fucking-crazy-neighbor.html....

Ok so I went to talk to the husband, and he is crazy too!!! Basically he told me it was rude to not ask to hang my comforter on HIS fence. Well it HIS fence if I try to hang something on it, its communal property when I tell him it is falling down, and when it falls it will probably be MY fence! LOL. I am pretty sure the fence is only on my property and DOES belong to me, but to prove that you have to have a survey which will cost $1,000.00!!! I don't have that kind of money. I will just find another way to annoy them. If anyone has any ideas on how to prove property lines of be annoying let me know!! LOL
Well all of this caused me to get on the county's web site to see if they had any if on property lines. On their web site I saw a map to look up sex offenders living near you. I just had to look, and in a mile radius from our house there are four sex offenders. Ready for the crazy part?????? I know two out of the four, yep that's right I know them. One is the WIFE of a family friend. The other is a boy I went to private school with. CRAZY!!!! After that I could no longer handle it any more so I went to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment