Friday, July 1, 2011

Men are DUMB!!!!

Go to fullsize imageSo yesterday Chris got Teagan up in the morning and he goes"Teagan you stink did you poop?" Then he tells me he thinks Teagan ate some poop because his breath smells. I just roll my eyes, whatever.... Then he starts sniffing Teagans fingers, hands, and body to decide if he ate poop. This may sound crazy to some of you but we have poop issues in our house. If Teagan poops during nap or bed time and wakes up he will play in his poop. We started putting a onsie on him so he couldn't get his diaper off, but he recently discovered he could still reach in his diaper and find the poop. Ok back to the story........ After changing his he continues to sniff his fingers and trying to figure out if Teagan got in his poop. Well after about ten minutes of this crazyness he stops and the day goes on.
This morning we go in to get Teagan and I say "oh, he must have gotten into his poop yesterday there is some on the wall". Chris looks at me and says"that has been there for awhile, I just figured you missed it while cleaning up the last mess." WTF!!!!!!! You have been looking at poop on the wall for how long???? And you did nothing????? Are you fucking crazy???????
Needless to say there is no more poop on the wall, I cleaned it.

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm ROTFLMAO. I think growing up with only brothers and well just think about that for a small minuet second. Chris learned what he lived we all do. And lets add the fact that I didn't get a hold of his sooooo enough. No wait I added another boy to the mix. LOL See where I'm going here. Just stand back wright in a journal to give to Mr. T. on his wedding day and hope he can learn through both or your triumphs and mistakes. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete