Friday, July 15, 2011

Shitty People of the World Unite!!

So I think it is funny how when people do something wrong they are so defensive, and if there are more than one involved they unite and talk shit like everyone els has a problem not them. I am not going to go into details about this situation.
This is what I think, and this is my blog so that is all that matters!! LOL
If you screw up own it. If you and your buddies screw up, own it. Don't talk shit about innocent people involved and act like they did something wrong.
Here is an example.... when I was 16ish a elderly man ran over my neon, like literally in his F350 over the hood of my neon. When he got out of his car the first thing he did was yell at me "You are on the phone, didn't you see me driving here?" Ok I was on the phone with 911, and ummmm you ran me over. Didn't you see me driving here?
See thats what I mean, he was so defensive and mean. Instead he could have said I am sorry are you ok??
I know I write a lot of things people don't like, and I am fine with it, but it is all the truth. If you don't like it you can tell me, doesn't mean I will stop. But instead of acting like I am the bad, evil, no good one, look in the mirror.
DISCLAIMER!!!!! This is intended for NO ONE INPATICULAR!!!!!!!!! This is just what is on my mind tonight!!! Hopefully tomorrow I will have a blog about my recent family reunion and all the happenings at that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment