Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm back bitches!!!

Well I have not been here in a VERY VERY long time, but after some consideration, and some major life events I decided to start blogging again!!!! YEAH! I know everyone is so excited they just peed a little..or maybe it was just me! lol

I have so many life updates, and exciting things that happen to me throughout out the day and I miss sharing / venting/ bitching / and some slightly drunk blogging!! you can ready my first drunk blog here....http://lilbrulestheworldtheend.blogspot.com/2011/04/drunkin-ramblings.html

I am excited to change it up a bit and get back to blogging, my goal is to blog at least once a week, maybe more, but once would be perfect! So much had happened since I blogged, I got my job, the kids stated daycare, plus all the crazy everyday things that happen to me at work..like shrink wrapping my friends car, being call Harry Potters wife, being told I am crack-a-luscious, and much more!!

I know not everyone will enjoy or agree with the things I say, but that is ok. My opinion is never going to please everyone, and I understand that. I just ask that you keep you comments, nice even if you disagree.

I hope you enjoy my new adventure into blogging and I cant wait to share with everyone!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ye-haw!!!! I love the pic. Kinda fits last weekend. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete