Monday, March 12, 2012

New boobs??? I think so!

Some of you may be asking why I would want to tell the world my "dirty little secret", but I don't think it is a dirty secret...yes that's right, i am getting new boobs, and I am not ashamed of it in the least. I feel like I am doing this for all the right reasons. I know to some it seams vain, but those of you who feel that way prolly have boobs, and have no idea what it is like to not have them. I also know I am doing this for the right reason and I am not ashamed. I feel like it is easier to just be honest and tell everyone upfront what I am doing instead of having people talking behind my back.  Here are the things that lead me to my decision.

1. I do not feel like a girl in the least, when I cant wear my AMAZING victory secret bra (you can read about it here....http://lilbrulestheworldtheend.blogspot.com/2011/06/itty-bitty-tittie-committee.html I have always been lacking in the boob department. I didn't even get bob when I was preggo, my boobs didn't work. I never made milk. i have always been small, and being athletic makes it even worse. When I wear my awesome bra I feel normal, but in a swim suit, or heaven forbid someone sees me naked and my confidence sinks.

2. my kids are old enough to not need picked up all the time, but not old enough to remember this. i NEVER want my girls to feel like they need bigger boobs because mom did. I think it sends the wrong message. I would rather them grow up thinking this is how i always looked. Watching me get new boob could make them insecure if they understood what was going on.

3. This decision is MINE and MINE alone. This is the most important thing. Getting something like this done should be for you and you alone. You should never do it for someone els. I have wanted this forever, but I have waited until I was done having kids, and until I was at a point in my life were I would get to big and crazy.

I am getting them done on March 29th, by Dr.Urban. I called EVERY plastic surgeon in the valley and his office is the only one that made me feel comfortable and asked me questions. Most offices just said the fee is .... when do you want your appointment. Dr. Urban staff asked me lots of questions and made me feel really good. I am so excited about this!!!!!
Like I said before this is a very personal decision, and a controversial decision. I welcome opinions, but please be nice, and take my feelings and reasons for doing this into consideration. YEAH BOOBIES!!!!!

1 comment: