Friday, June 17, 2011

Itty Bitty Tittie Committee!!

Well folks this may be TMI for some of you but I have to share.
I am pleased to announce I am the president of the itty bitty tittie committee, and have been since high school. LOL To some of you this may sounds vain and crazy, some of you will understand, and some wont care. HA HA
Go to fullsize imageOk as you all know I have tiny tiny boobies, omg just saying this makes me laugh so hard!!! I joke that if I shaved my head I could walk around topless and people would think I was a boy. In high school my friends elected me president of the itty bitty titty committee, they both had cantaloupes and watermelons, i have acorns... ): I joke about this subject, but in reality it is the one thing on my body that makes me so uncomfortable. I have never felt like a woman in this area. I feel like a little girl, not sexy, just awkward. I have been talking to Chris about getting a boob job one day. He says he doesn't care he loves me no matter what, which is great but this isn't about him, I would be doing it for me. Well a boob job cost money which we don't have, so........ I got this new bra.
It is the bombshell by Victoria Secret. It is so cool. It is like a shelf to put you boobies on, it gives you volume and lift, like a good shampoo. I was a little skeptical because what if you have nothing to put on the shelf??? Well it helped even me. I have never worn more than a walmart bra, so I didn't even know how to take care of a nice bra. HA HA I am happy because I feel a little better. I will still get some fake boobies one day, but that is a wase down the road. For now I will wear my awesome Boobie shelf bra!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment