Wednesday, June 15, 2011

One big happy family!!

So Chris went back to work today, and for the first time in a long time I am sad he is at work. I will see him in three hours when he gets off, but still I miss him. We had hit a little bit of a down spot. Just not feeling like we were on the same page with anything, Teagans discipline, house work, ANYTHING...Well we had a talk about how sad and unhappy it was making me and the kiddos. Thankfully There was a %100 change. Chris helped me so much with our Moms Club end of the year party. We disciplined Teagan the same way. He didn't give in like a push over and by the end of the week Teagan was back to normal. He got thing done around the house with out me begging him or being mad that he didn't do it. He helped me keep the house clean instead of leaving it a disaster. We were also much more connected. Instead of being like room mates we were a couple. It is hard when you have three kiddos under three to connect and stay connected but we have managed. It was time for us to hit a rut, we have been living together for five years. I am just so glad we can talk and work things out. I know I will never have to live unhappy because I can tell my husband everything, and he can tell me anything. Communication is so important. Hopefully his next week is just as great, I am sure it will be.

1 comment:

  1. Your hubby is great, and he loves you sooooo much. We had a nice chat the other night about how he feels about things, and he totally understands that he dropped the ball, and I think as long as you both continue to be open and honest and communicate every.little.thing you feel, you will continue to do great. I love you both, and I'm so glad I was able to relate to this situation and confirm that it is totally normal to feel the way you were feeling.

    ReplyDelete