Monday, May 16, 2011

Do I stop Blogging?

It was brought to my attention that some people are upset about my blog about Chris and the things that took place the last time he watched the kids. They feel I am portraying Chris in a negative way, and that I need to think about this before I put it out there for people to read. I knew people were upset and that phone calls / texts / messages were sent out about it because this blog and this blog alone had twice as many readers as normal. I am sorry if you do not like what I said but it was the truth, it was how I felt, it was my reaction to the situation. If had wrote my blog today, after talking to Chris and cooling off a little, it would be the same. I have been told I am a bad wife for writing about him like that. If people are so concerned about what they are reading why don't they call Chris? What don't they send a message? I don't make things up, I don't exaggerate the truth. It is what it is.
What most people don't understand is I am home ALONE 24-7 for weeks at a time with my kids. I am so so lonely and need a place to vent, let it out, and share things that happen through out my day. This is MY place to do that. If you don't like it don't read it. I have contemplated not blogging at all, or not blogging personal things. That defeats the purpose of MY blog. Chris doest care what I write, and if he didn't want family or the world to know something he would tell me and I wouldn't post it.
I feel super bad for Chris he is always in the middle of me and his family. Nothing I do is right, I have a good few months and then something like this happens and I become the devil again. Some people could get away with murder, and I cannot even write a blog. Instead of contacting everyone you know to read something you disapprove of, call Chris and make sure things are ok. Don't use your anger against my blog to excuse his horrible actions.
You can draw what ever conclusion that you want from what you read, but like Chris even said if you are that concerned or you don't like what is going on call him. I will not apologize for the things I said. Like I said before I am always in the wrong, no matter what I do it is always my fault, and Chris ends up in the middle.
If you don't like my blog don't read it, and if you are concerned call Chris, not everyone on earth telling them to read what the devil wrote. When will it end?????????

5 comments:

  1. ROCK ON BRITT!!! You have a constitutional right to say and write what you want. I have not doubt that what happened, happened the way you said it did. And in my dealings with family (twice) and friends the best way to solve this is to tell them to KISS YOUR ASS. If you and Chris communicate and make up and learn form each other that's all that maters. Call me if you need to talk, I have two good ears that won't judge you. LOVE YOU!!!!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I know EXACTLY how you feel. Instead of family, it is my friends that are attacking me because of my blog, and it sucks. Big time. I turn into the devil with Brian's family every time I say anything too. I once put on Facebook that he dropped a tear when I told him he couldn't rock the baby to sleep every night. Good lord, that caused a war.

    Don't worry about it. You and Chris have a great relationship, and what people don't understand is that you actually communicate. Brian knows every single thing I put online. And he isn't afraid to tell me if he wants me to take something down, which I would. This is your space, refer them to your disclaimer, and remind them that being in your life is a privilege, not a right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much. I enjoy my blog and I enjoy it being plubic. I know I will get some backlash with it being public. But I feel like I have been personally attacked and told to censor my self so chris never looks bad. That just will not happen. I appreciate the support!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had someone tell me that I created business suicide because of my personal blog and the thoughts and beliefs I put on there. Ugh, anonymous commenters can be so rude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, I honestly think people have nothing better to do then rag on others because THEY SUCK! Both you girls are awesome & your men love you even when you dont always see eye to eye F*** The rest of em! you girls rock & say whats truly in your heart & mind!

    ReplyDelete