Friday, May 6, 2011

I gotta PEE!!!!!

Wow people amaze me so so much.....
View ImageYesterday I was working at City Market in Clifton doing some merchandising. I want to say every time I go in there I see interesting people and the store always smells funny. This one lady in particular just stunned me. All I could do was walk away. She was standing in the isle talking to her daughter who was seated in the front of the cart. The little girl says "mom I have to pee" and the mom says "I know so does mommy, but if we keep walking mommy is going to pee her pants" I continue working as she continues to talk "we are just going to stand here for a little big because mommy is going to pee on her self"..... Really lady??.... Ok I know some people have bladder control problems and that is fine, but you do not need to announce it to everyone shopping that you are going to pee on your self. You could have just stood there pertending to look for something. If this is an ongoing problem you can get depends, to bad you didn't get stuck on that isle.
Go to fullsize imageSo later that night I had to go work at the gym. I was trying to get both babies who were in the car seat carriers and teagan through two glass double doors, with a giant backpack on my back. When I can push the door it isn't to hard but when I have to pull it open it is hard. My hands are full of babies and teagan could just run if he wanted. Anywho... this lady is standing on the other side of the GLASS door watching me. Once I make it through the door she says "wow you have your hands full". All I could say was yes i do , thank you. Now if we had not been at a place I work I would have said "yes I do and thank you so much for your help with the door". People Comm'on you are killin me!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment