Sunday, May 15, 2011

She Woman, Man Hater Club

So I have been doing a lot of husband bashing lately, so I thought it was time to write about all the things that make Chris so awesome. I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea. We have our ups and downs, but we survive. We have our difference but we bounce back. here are all the awesome things chris does that make me so happy to be with him.
He is a good dad. I know we just had a horrible, unacceptable incident, but he really is a good dad. He loves his kiddos. He loves to take Teagan out and spend one on one time with him. He plays with not only our kids but other peoples kids. He doesn't care if he look silly as long as the kids are happy. He would give up his jeep crap to make things better for our kids.
He is an awesome husband. Like I said before we have our ups and downs, but the great thing about chris is the way he communicates with me. In listening to my friends not many men do this. Communication is one of the most important things in a marriage. I know i can tell Chris when I am upset with him and vice-a-versa and instead of it turning into a fight we talk it out. We don't always agree but we come to some understanding. We don't yell, we don't get to personal, we talk and once it is over, its over. He lets me have time with my friends and alone. He thinks and knows what I do at home with the kids is just as important as what he does.
He is not romantic in the least, but he does do some sweet things. He says "I love you babe" every night before he goes to sleep when is isn't home. He says when he has a roommate he whispers it because he doesn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. LOL
I love my husband, I am lucky to have him. There are times I could kill him, but that's normal we are married! We have a lot of stress in our lives, three kids, a mortgage, bills, and we are young. But we will make it, we love each other and that pretty much all that matters.

1 comment:

  1. That's my girl. You have a very level head most of the time. And yes communication is key. But also think how he was raised. Enough said. I love you see you soon Tracey

    ReplyDelete