Saturday, March 24, 2012

Little Boys

No one prepares you for how silly, funny, disgusting, and sweet little boys can be. I swear every day Teagan makes me laugh, and want to cry all at the same time. I defiantly was not prepared for the things little boys do. Here is some of the things Teagan does that makes me so happy I have a little boy (ok some of the things creep me out, but they are sill fun).

1. He thinks his dewy is AMAZING and he is only three. At walmart the other day he was standing in the basket and leaning against it so his dewy was poking in between to bars. He thought it was so funny to poke it and laugh. i continued to push the cart like nothing was happening, but I couldn't stop laughing. He had pants on but it was still so weird, but oh so funny. After about five minutes of this I started steering the cart crazy so he couldn't get his dewy that close to the side of the cart. The other night while changing for bed he informed me that he had a big dewy. LOL

2. He says and does the silliest things. the other night he told me my belly button was full of pee and it smelled bad. Where does he come up with this crap. He also thinks it is funny to follow people around and smell their butts and say they stink. LOL It is very weird having him jam his nose in my butt when I don't expect it, thank goodness I don't walk around naked! LOL

3. Last but not least he is such a sweet heart. He is a tornado and a crazy boy most the time, but when you really get to know him he is so sweet and tender. Tonight was the first time he has sat through a whole movie, and it was so nice to snuggle and have popcorn. He warm my heart and everyday it just gets better. i told him thank you for watch a movie with me and he said love you mama..awwww. For those of you who don't know Teagan has a speech delay and he didn't say mom or mama right until about six months ago so him saying love you mama is one of the most magic things ever!

i know the girls will warm my heart just as much the older they get, but i think little boys have a different way of warming hearts.
Boys are amazing, silly, and so sweet. I am so blessed to have such a super little man in my life!!!

3 comments:

  1. i think that you are an amazing mother brittany. i havent known you to long now but from what i hear and read from you, you are doing an amazing job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have one child and he is in college now. But I understand how you were not prepared for the things little boys do. They are so different than we were when we were little. My son also had a speech delay and to this day I love it when he tells me he loves me. I wrote all these things down and am now compiling a book of Drewisms, etc.

    I've not found your blog before, but have enjoyed reading it this afternoon and I will be back. I noticed it looks like you have tattoos. I have one from something my son said when he was six. We always played the "I love you, I love you more" game. I would always end saying "I love you infinity" and he would counter with "I love you infinity plus 1". He knew that was the most there could ever be. One day I came back with "Well I love you infinity squared." This six year old had no idea what I meant, but he didn't miss a beat when he replied "I love you infinity square and a circle too." So my tattoo is an infinity symbol squared (with the small two at its upper right side) inside a circle. It's one of my favorite things!

    Sorry for being so long...especially when you have no idea who I am.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan,

      Thank you so much for the comment. You tattoo sounds awesome!! And feel free to write as much as you want, it is kinda cool knowing people I dont know enjoy my blog! it keep me motivated to write!!

      Brittany

      Delete