Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Animosity

I have so much animosity and stress I cannot stop crying. I don't even know were to start. I am so so mad at Chris for getting putting us in this position just because he had to have this truck. I could never tell him "NO" you cant buy it. All I could do is give him all the facts including "we cannot afford it" and let him make his own choice. Now he realizes that he should not have bought it, mainly because he doesn't want to work extra. So his week off he went to two dealership to see what they could do. TWO ONLY TWO!!!! Plus all anyone is going to give him is what he owes so we will loose $8,000! AHHHHH
So he did go to work two days early this week, which is good. Then this morning he tells me his boss said they need someone for four days next week. He is hem-hawing about working it. Hello what does we need money mean?? I think him having a month off did real damage. He now wants to just stay home. I have offered to work, but he doesn't want to be a stay at home dad either. WTF!!!!
Chris has no ambition. Last night we were talking about how much the company man makes. I said "hey one day that could be you". He said no way he doesn't want that responsibility. So then I suggested a management position but don't as extreme, no he doesn't want that either. The last company he work for begged him to be a supervisor for two  years straight and he wouldn't do it. Why, why does he have no drive?? He want to save money and get out of the oil field, but to do that he is going t have to move up the food chain and make some money.
If I had a vehicle that was draining us, and I bought it after chris told me we couldn't afford it. I would either work my ass off and pay it off or I would work my ass of to trade it in for something cheaper.
I don't know what we are going to do, I don't know how we are going to make it.
I need some help.I don't know what to do. Advice anyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment