Saturday, April 30, 2011

I am not a slut bitch

Ok first I want to say yes I am a tad bit drunk. Any who..... I was planning on a nice night at home until my hubby kicked me out, with no were els to go I met up with some firends. When I got to the bar I saw my brother in law, said hi and told him he should go hang with chris because he kicked me out and he had nothing to do. Well the night conituines and one of the girls my friend was with passes out and gets kicked out, my brother in law offers me a ride home, but then tells me I should be carefull, because he saw a guy smack my ass. UM OK???? I have no controll over that. Yes I danced, well two stepped with a guy, so what, chris knows. Needless to say I found my own ride home because I dont need judgy mcjudgy telling chris every little move I make. We are happy in our marrage, no infalidate on this end THANK YOU!!!!! Dont tell me I should be carefull I am a big girl and I love my hubby. So go ahead call him when you get up MORE POWER TO YOU!!!! I dont cheat, I dont see other guys, leave me alone. I dont need to feel judged. Maybe you should look in the mirror. I am not fake we have our issues, but nothing like that. I am so greatefull he gave me a night off. I would never do anything to hurt him. I guess if I were you I would think the worst of every girl too. WHATEVER!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment