Thursday, April 21, 2011

That was the deal right??

Oh the crap I do. So as you all know Chris bought a new truck awhile ago, The deal when he bought this truck was he needed to work extra weeks to pay it off in a year. Well then he lost his job and we drained our bank account, but we are recovering. Except this month it just happened that both cars have to be registered this month. AHHHHHH......
So tonight during the ten minute conservation we get to have I tell Chris he is going to have to work an extra week soon to get us out of the hole. Then I apologize a million time for this. WTF!!!
Why am I apologizing, he said he would work extra. I know what he was thinking, oh I will tell my wife I will work extra and then just hope she forgets. Well I can promise you every month that I have to pay and $400.00 truck payment I will NOT FORGET!! This stupid truck is killing us!!!!!
It totally suck when you only get to talk for a few minutes every night and you have to talk about serous stuff like that. Why do I apologize, I didn't want a expensive truck. I agree Chris needed a new vehicle but he didn't have to spend that much. Oh it just makes me mad that I feel bad for telling him he has to work extra. That's just the way it goes. Is there an easier way to make them understand. It wouldn't be so bad but we pay $700 a month in hospital bill from having the girls. We were supposed to pay those off, but he lost him job so we had to live off our tax return. Plus he had a month off when he lost his job so he can work an extra week. When things like this come up, I feel like such a drain on our family. I feel like I spend money, I don't make money, so I am a waste. Oh well such is life.

2 comments:

  1. It sucks. I'm a SAHM too. Not only do I cut costs on pretty much EVERYTHING, LOL I'm constantly telling my husband 'Don't spend any money today!' And he HATES that. But I am the one that pays the bills, I know how much money is in the bank at any given time, and when just goes and starts swiping his card everywhere, it just screws me up!! I want a new car so bad, but I don't want the car payment, so I continue to drive my paid off 2002 Windstar. We had a conversation yesterday about some work on the house and I just want to do little repairs here and there, he wants to do huge projects that will drain the savings acct and leave us nothing to live on, I can't do it. Its a daily struggle. Its hard sometimes to get on the same page, when you aren't sure what page you are supposed to be on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I feel exactly the same way. I feel like all of our financial issues are my fault, and I apologize for him having to work. And I also apologize for me having to work. It's dumb, but it's the way life goes, and I have a hard time acknowledging that my income and money skills are actually what keeps us afloat, and that is exactly what is happening at your house. He knows what he has to do, he just doesn't want to be away from you guys any more than he already is. And it's nice to have a hubby that wants to be home with you!

    ReplyDelete