Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Drunkin Ramblings

Go to fullsize imageAs I sit on my couch drinking champagne and eating spaghetti I just made I thought I would let everyone know what I am thinking, or not thinking! LOL Well I am now a little drunk and watching the news because I am too lazy to get the remote but I was not too lazy to make spaghetti.
I cannot believe they city wants to ban dogs from all down town events. I am pissed!! We will never go to the farmers market again if they do this. Our dogs are so well behaved and love the attention they get. The city is going to hold an open forum which I am going to attend. I know some dogs are bad, but not all.. Don't punish duke and Milo, they did nothing, and we always pick up their giant poop!! Like giant, Chris could crap in the street and it would not compare. maybe my moms cows could compete.
So there are theis new bracelets that say I love Boobies to promote breast cancer awareness. The schools decided it was ok for students to wear them because of the cause. What 15 year old boy is wearing a bracelet that says "I love boobies" to promote breast cancer?? Common..... we all know what boys like, boobies, and the only thing they are promoting is naked boobies! Show me your titties!!!!!
Ok I am so glad chris will be home in the morning! I cannot wait to spent time with him. Being drunk and alone feels wrong, but so good!!! I have been so stressed and this is nice.Maybe I will go streaking, ha ha just kidding. I don't want a bunch of "I love boobies" weirdos standing out side my house! plus your bracelet would have to say I love acorns for me!!! BAWHHHH If you name is Gabi or Brittanie you will get that!!!
Ok I am, know laughing out loud and need to tone it down. Good night!!!!
P.S who the fuck get married a chuck e cheese.. yep only in Grand Junction.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I love you so much. And I will come and get drunk and eat spaghetti with you any night!

    ReplyDelete