Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Friends comming out of the wood work.

So recently I posted about not having many friends and being surrounded by so many women but not feeling close to any of them. Well you can read it here....http://lilbrulestheworldtheend.blogspot.com/2011/04/all-by-my-self.html
I would just like to say I am not having a pity party for my self when I write thing like this. I can only vent to my husband so much and this is the only place I have to vent. It all most makes me feel worse when people read a blog like that and then decide they want to be good friends. Ok I know I am a hard person to please! What I am trying to say is, when I write a blog about not having friends it does not mean I want a bunch of friends who are only my friend when it is beneficial for them or makes them feel good. I too am guilty of this. I have a friend who is the middle of a life long renovation of their home. One day she posted that she needs it done sooner than later because it is driving her nuts. Well I posted that I can help anytime, but I never offered to help before that. I think some time when she see a person is having a hard time we feel the need to say we will help. It makes us feel better about our self's. I recently received an invitation to a party that made me feel like an after thought because the RSPV date had passed by more than a week. i think the person who sent it read my blog and felt the need to invite me. Needless to say I didn't attend. I feel like I am not always totally honest with my feeling on my blog because I don't want to hurt any ones feeling. This has to stop because this is were I get it out. Well I guess all I am trying to say is I don't need pitty friends. All I really need is a shower, I stink!!!!LOL Maybe that's why I don't have friends!!!! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love this! I get a lot of pity friends from my blog, too, and that's definitely not my goal. My blog is my outlet, and it's for me. It's like a diary, I just prefer for my journal to be in cyber-space and in a public environment!

    ReplyDelete