Sunday, April 24, 2011

AHHH!!!!

Ok so tonight we had a girls night which I totally needed!!!! So first we went to Baily's which is a hotel bar. There was this guy with total bug eyes, like popping out of his head, I guess this was normal for him, every time he looked at us he would cock his head and his eye balls would stick out, I could not even talk to Erin because he was sitting down the bar from her and all I could do was laugh.
Then Jen and I went to Tenacious Brothers pretty cool. Except for the screaming brides maid party. That was a little annoying. I was happy tho because I got to see the softer side of Jen. Oh how I love you!!!!
Quincy's OMG!!!! I love Quincy's. First off a man in in 50's asked if I have ever modeled....um no. Then he told me he has a clothing line of leather booty shorts I would look awesome in. Ok whatever as I picture my self in the basement "it puts the lotion on" LOL Then he looks at Jen and says "what you name"..... "oh Jen nice to meet you bye" OH what a shit head. I must say I love Quincy's.
You know what I don't love Haters!!!! No matter where we go girls talk shit. I cant help that I think I am awesome. I own how cool I am and so should you. Don't hate just because you don't. I say this because the  "regulars" at the karaoke bar had some not nice looks towards us. Why????? because I rock and you don't!! LOL!!!!!
Ok good night, I must get up soon with the kiddos. Jen it is on like donkey Kong....Quincy's here we come!!!!!!
(well I was going to share some awesome pictures, like of the buggy eye guy but my email wont load. Dumb email)!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you! And don't tell anyone that I totally cried at T Bros. I'm actually quite sensitive, people just refuse to believe it.

    ReplyDelete