Monday, April 11, 2011

Epic Meltdown

Yes this is what I am headed for, an epic meltdown. I am truly overwhelmed and for the first time in my life I can admit it.
Here's whats going on......... When Chris was with out a job and we didn't know when he would be starting again I felt the need to help our family and get a job. Well I got two jobs, technically three. Now that I have all three jobs plus Moms Club and being a mom I am overwhelmed. The problem is I have having a hard time knowing what to drop.
Job 1- Volunteer at the Nursery at the Gym. 
This job is only four hours a week. Thursday night from 4pm-8pm. This job allowes to have a gym membership and daycare for free. With out this job I could not afford to have either of theis. Some days the gym is all I have that is mine. I can ditch the kiddos and get my sweat on.
Job 2- Merchandising.
This job is 10-15 hours a week. I can set my own schedule as long as I get the work done every week. It will provide a steady income and allow me to pay my student loans, which is my top goal. It has the potential to earn a little extra money but not much. It is mindless mundane work, which is not me at all, but it would accomplish my main goal, to pay my student loans.
Job 3- Cabinet Designer at Osburn Cabinets.
This job I work in the mornings when Chris is home. It has the potential for great income, but that is a while down the road. I will not see any income for 2-3 months and it will be small spuratic income. It will take a while to make substantial income, and them I will defiantly have to work more than just mornings.  There is a little flexibility to my schedule but not much.
Here is my schedule this week. Tuesday house work. Wednesday gym 5am work osburn 8am-12am, home to work on yard sale family over from 5 -?. Thursday work osburn 8am- 12pm, merchandising 12pm - 4pm, work at gym 4pm-8pm, home to work on yard sale stuff. Friday and Saturday yard sale. Sunday Easter party 3-? . Monday and Tuesday work at osburn 8am -12pm merchandising 12pm - 4pm.  
I never stop or get to spend much time with my husband. What is the point of having money if you have to time to do anything with it. I would rather has less money and way more time with my family than lots of money and never see my family. I just dont know what to go.....hopefully God will guide me to what is right, for now and long term. AHHHHHH MELTDOWN IN 3........2............1.............

No comments:

Post a Comment