Thursday, March 31, 2011

Medical Marijuana

Ok so I know this is a hot topic, so please I welcome your feed back, and this is how I feel about it!
Go to fullsize imageHere in the wonderful town of Grand Junction, Colorado we have a medical marijuana dispensaries on every corner. There is no need to even have a real need for a medical marijuana card. A wanna be Dr can prescribe you one over the Internet. Trust me a reported for the paper did an undercover story. She met in a coffee house with a person from the dispensaries and had a video chat with a Dr to get her card. Yesterday I was driving down the street and the guy in the car next to me was smoking a bowl. REALLY??? Well after a second glance yes it was a bowl and I am sure it wasn't full of tobacco. The man probably had his medical marijuana card, so no big deal right. NO WAY!!!!!
Go to fullsize imageOk so I totally understand how marijuana can help with medical problems. Trust me I have Crohn's and when it is bad I could smoke and feel a lot better. I could hold food down and my pains wouldn't be so bad. Now keep in mind that I do not do that, mainly because I have kids and I feel irresponsible doing that. Anywhos..... I think marijuana is right for some people. Why isn't it regulated by pharmacy's like any other prescription? Why are they allowed to make suckers and other items that kids will be attracted to? I think if you have a prescription for marijuana you should go to a pharmacy and fill it. That way hows it grown, whats in it, and how you consume it can be regulated. Tequila makes a great antidepressant. I am sure if I paid enough a "wanna be Dr" could write me a prescription. Then I could drive all my kiddos around drinking my tequila singing Lady GaGa at the top of my lungs! LOL If you use your medical marijuana responsibly (not while driving) I think that's great. Common people what were we thinking letting dispensaries hand out marijuana. I don't care what anyone says it is addictive and a gate way drug, but if used the right way can be very helpfull to people who really need it.Watch out next time you hit the road. I may be out there with my new medical tequila prescription!!

2 comments:

  1. Sweetheart you are a very level headed young lady and I'm very proud of you. Your make your family first in your life and that is awsome. Your opition on this matter is also how I feel about it. We need strong laws or much better policing. Not that that will happen pardon the pun but this country has gone to pot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might need to smoke some tree if you are going to sing Lady GaGa at the top of your lungs.
    -Eric

    ReplyDelete