Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Burger King. GRRRRR!!!!

Go to fullsize imageOk so last Thursday we went to Burger King on 24 1/2rd (by the mall) at noon for lunch. First of all the got our order so so wrong, thank God we didn't go through the drive through. No big deal I just kept taking food back until they finally got it right. Then Teagan took a crap in his diaper so I took him to the bathroom to change him. the have NO CHANGING TABLE!!!! WTF!!!!! I go to the front counter and ask where the expect me to change my son. The lady says to go to my car. I tell her no that I have other kids in the play area, so she tells me to pack up my stuff and go home to change him. Again WTF!!!! I ask her if I should change him right here on the counter, and she said shure. Well I am not going to do that to Teagan as he is 2 and I do not need to show him weiner to everyone.Plus it could embarrass him. So I ask for the owners number. Then the manager finally got involved and told me I didn't need the number because he ordered a changing table yesterday. Ya Right.. so I demand the number. Well today I finally call the number and it is the cell phone for another manager, not the owner. I tell Cesar about the situation and he says by law he does not have to have a changing table which I understand, but that's not the point. I ask for the franchise owners number and he says he can only give me and email address. Well after some research I finally found a 1-800 number and called and complained some more. If you are going to have a restaurant that attracts little kids you should have a changing table. Next time I just may change my kid on the counter where you serve food. "would you like a pile of steaming poo with your whopper"??

No comments:

Post a Comment