Thursday, March 17, 2011

The first day Jitters

Wow I have not blogged in a while, guess I have been bust or lazy. This last week I tried to get my job at Osburn Cabinets back. I didn't think they would call me, mainly because the market is so slow. Well they did and I got my job back. I am so excited!!!! It is a full commission position and going to take a lot of work, but I still get to stay home with my kiddos. Tomorrow is my first day back, I have not worked a "real" job in two and a half years. I am a little nervous, excited and think I may pee my pants! LOL Luckily all the same guys work there and I know everyone. I am excited to work on getting my name out there. I know I am going to have to work my ass off, but I also know I can do it. Well wish me luck, and if you ever need cabinets let me know. I can do kitchens, bathrooms, laundry, mud rooms, offices, and even entertainment centers!!!! Well off to bed, going to try and get some sleep to start my new day!! YEAH I AM WORKIN MOMMA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment