Sunday, March 27, 2011

Everbody Poops!!

So I am so fed up with poop. Everyone in my house poops and I have to clean it up. The dog, cats, kids, and chris.Well I have to clean the toilet so Chris counts too. Well today there was poop everywhere. Let me start from the beginning......

So the girls were crying so I went to change them. I laid Charlie on the floor, changed her all is good. I laid peyton on the floor next only to realise she had a big blow out and now there is a huge poop stain on the carpet. Well I continue to try to change her and Chralie rolls over and puts her hand in the poop! What was I supposed to do lay

 Peyton down to clean the poop, which would result in more poop stains, or continue to hold peyton try to keep everyone away from the poop. So I get Peyton cleaned up lay her down, clean up charlie, and clean the poop off the carpet. Then I realize Peyton made it to the diaper I took off her and now she has poop in her again!!!! AHHHHH.
Well I get Peyton cleaned up and I am trying to get a diaper on her, which at this point should be an Olympic event, and out of the corner of my eye what do I see......... Charlie crawling towards the dirty diaper! AHHH. Luckily I stop Charlie, get the diaper on Peyton and all is good. Thank God Teagan was out side. he is like a magnet for poop. Poop is now his favorite word, he can even tell you poop comes from his but, and when you flush the toilet after pooping he waves and says "Bye bye poop"

1 comment: