Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My first weigh in!!!

First I wanna say your welcome for all the sexy boy pic..it just felt right...lol
Ok so here it is....I am taking supplements for the first time, and I am excited about it for the first time! I work out three times a week at least. I have been working very hard ever since having my twins to loose the baby weight. After having having the twins I knew I was having no more babies, three is plenty, so I wanted to get my body back.

I have a work out plan, one day is a quick mile like 8 minutes then legs, day two is a long run day anywhere from 3- 8 miles (just 8 for now...lol) day three is a quick run and then upper body. If I work out any other time than those three days it is usually a cardio day, like walking, running ect.

I feel like I have hit a platue, I am having a hard time getting rid of the final bit of my baby pooch. Plus having Crohns I do not get many nutrients and with all the calories I burn from running I think my body has a hard time building muscle because it uses the muscle to replace what I burn. I am hungry 24/7 because of how much I burn. Being hungry this much often leads to poor food choices...which put you two step back...blah...

So on Monday I started my new plan..here it is!! its nothing crazy and i will still be eating pizza and drinking beer!! lol

Everyday for breakfast I am going to drink a protein shake called High 5. It helps promote muscle recovery and strength. It also replaces a lot of the nutrients your body needs. with that I am mixing in D-Fine 8 which helps burn fat, give you energy, and control your appetite. Than I am also mixing in Max Liqui Carn, which is liquid carnitine. Carnitine is necessary for you body to metabolize fat. It just help you body burn the fat around your muscles and get you the cut look.

All that said..here are my measurements:

Weight 115lb (p.s this is not about weight loss mainly it is about getting that lean look)
Right under bust : 29 1/2"
@ belly button: 32 1/8"
@ hips: 32 3/4"
Thigh: 19"

Like I said this is not about loosing weight but more about getting rid of the pooch. I took some before pictures that I will share with some after pictures. I think I will weigh in every Monday.

I am super dooper excited!!! Oh and all the products I use can be found at Muscle Max. YEAH to working out and sexy boys!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment