Monday, June 25, 2012

What's in a name sex opperator edition

The other day at work I was working on my man voice..why I am not sure, but I do a lot of things that cannot be explained. I was saying "put on theis panties"  to all the boys in my best man voice. Well I descovered I do not have a great man voice, which is great news I guess. So I decided that I was gtoing to work on my sex phone opperator voice. Which lead me to decide I need a sex opperator name. While trying to come up with a name and asking others to help me come up with a name I realized how much the sound of your name matters, and can give people an idea about what u look like ect with out even seeing you.

Most the boys were giving me hooker / stripper names like cany, bambi, ect. I was explaining to them that a sex phone opperator name has to be sentual, sexy, exotic, you have to hear the name and want to get naked with that person. A sex opperator should say her name and it should give you the vison of the ultimate woman. Unfortunitaly she is probally 300lb and hasnt showered in a week, but her name says other wise. Sadly Brittany is not one of thoes names. It has to be a name that sounds like it could be a real name, only strippers and brad pitts kids have names like bambi.

Needless to say we never found a good name, well actually I had found a good name on a paint chip sample at home depo. But after a bottle of wine and painting my patio until midnight I forgot. I would love some input!!

HAHA as a side note...while searching for some images for I blog I found a ton of work from home sex opperator job....I am thinking YES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment