Saturday, June 16, 2012

Things I love

I have noticed in my life and a lot of my friends life there is a lot of negative going around, I think it is time for some positive!
I have written enough blogs about things I hate that it is time to write one about things I love. Theis things are the weird and quirky things that I love. It is the simple things in life that make me smile and can change my mood around.

1. The smell of lime or lemon on my fingers after squeezing one into water....or beer. If you ever go out to eat with me and I order anything that requires me to squeeze a lime or lemon you can bet I will be sniffing my fingers the rest the night. Some of my friends are so sweet that they let me sniff their fingers.....ok thats weird...lol

2. Thunder storms at night in the spring and summer. During the day thunder storms are ehhhh ok, but at night. When everything is dark and then there is a big flash of lighting, and loud thunder, and pouring rain. I prefer spring and summer because I can have my windows open.The smell of rain in the summer is so refreshing. I am sure somewhere in the back of my head I am one of those people who wants to have crazy passionate "relations" lol during a thunder storm.

3. Monarch butterflies they are so graceful and beautiful. We get them on our back patio a lot, and I love watching them fly. One day we found on that had just come out of its cocoon it was so neat, to get to hold it.

Ok that's my list for now...I have more but I have three kiddos who want some lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment