Monday, July 16, 2012

Weigh in #2

I decided I will have a hot dude pic with every weigh in, you can thank me later. lol

Ok here it is...measurements after a week of taking my new supplements. If you missed my first blog about my new routine you can find it here ----->http://lilbrulestheworldtheend.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-first-weigh-in.html

So I didn't change anything, except taking my new supplements and I have only been taking them on the mornings I work, so Monday - Thursday.

Weight 112lb
Belly Button 31 1/2"
Hips 32 1/4"
Thigh 19"

So I lost 3lb, but remember I am not in it for weight loss, just toning up. At my belly button I lost almost 1" and at my hips i lost 3/4".
I think that this is an awesome improvement and a safe improvement. i do not think it is healthy to loose a ton of inches and weight in one week. I think a gradual loss is way better than a fast extreme one. I am even more impressed that i didn't change anything about my routine. I didn't work out more or harder. I just drank my shakes!

Yippee so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment