Monday, October 17, 2011

My new job

As I sit on my couch eating pizza watching Desperate Housewives, I realize this is it. I start my new job tomorrow...ahhhh. Today we went to the kids new preschool and they got to check it out. The girls LOVED it. They played, had snack, and had so much fun. Teagan on the other hand not so excited, but I know he will get better after a couple times. We went to wal-mart and bought all the items needed for preschool. I am excited for the kids, and for me. I know organization is going to have to be me number one thing now. That being said I am now seeking advice from everyone on things I can do to stay organized. I was thinking a dry erase calender to write meals on. This way I can write down what we are having for dinner every night. This way I can get stuff ready the night before, and that morning. I am also thinking I should lay out outfits the night before, for me and the kids, that way I am not having to do it in the mornings. Does anyone els have another ideas. I am a little nervous that I don't have a few days to practice getting the kids up ect...Any ideas will help.
I am so excited to go to work!! i think this is going to good for both me and the kids, and it is perfect timing. The kids will only be in daycare 2 1/2 days a week. The rest of the time they will be with Chris. YEAH!!!!!!! I think I will have a celebration drink tonight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment