Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fucking Crazy Neighbor!!!

So I have a loonie as my neighbor. She lives directly behind me and she is fucking crazy!! She has done countless things to us that make her crazy but here is what she did today.......
I had to wash my comforter, so I did. I don't like to put it in the drier soaking wet so I went out to hang it on the fence. I hang it on the fence right out side the back door. There is literally six inches of my comforter on the other side of the fence. I go in, put the kids down for nap, go to the back door to shut the blinds a little, and DAMN my wet comforter in laying in the dirt!!!! Ok I think maybe it was to wet and it fell off the fence. So I go to hang it back up, not realizing it is now muddy, and I hear "Excuse me, Excuse me, that fence is communial property and YOU CANNOT hang anything on it" So I say back "Lynn I am trying to dry my comforter" She says "This is MY fence and You cannot hang anything on it that drapes on my side" So I say back "It is a little immature and very unneighbourly that you wont allow me to dry my comforter" So she says "I have a cloths line, that what they are for, not MY fence" So I end it with "I wish you would have knocked on my door instead of putting my comforter in the dirt, now I have to rewash it, you are immature and crazy"
At that point I hear her car leave and that ends it. She is crazy, she called the cops when we built our fence, she sprayed plant killer over our fence when we had taller plants, she killed our peach tree, she is loonie.
I am going to go talk to her husband he is a little more grounded. If she would have come to my door I would have thought she was crazy, but I would have taken my comforter down and moved on. I am mostly angry that she thought it was approiate to knock it off the fence into the dirt causing me to have to wash it again. The things I would like to do to her..........

No comments:

Post a Comment