Monday, July 25, 2011

Attack of the Snails!!

Go to fullsize imageSo my friend Brandy may kill me for sharing this but....I couldn't resist. I was shopping at Wal-Mart today when Chris calls me and says "Brandy just called she is having an emergency" I think o God what happened. Then he says "She need to do something to her water pump but the hole is full of snails and she is terrified of snails" HAHAHAHA I laugh but tell him I will go over there on my way home. I get to Brandys and we get the lid off the hole, now after my conversation with Chris I am thinking there must be huge mutant snail 3" deep. Um no there were like 10! LOL She had dumped a bunch of salt on them so most of them were green slimy goo. So I am digging all the snails out, I show her one that is alive and not gooey, she just goes yuck and I throw it in the bucket. Then I show her one that was slimy from salt and what happens. She starts gagging!! I really thought she was going to puke!!!! At this point I am laughing so hard on the inside I may pee my self!! Needless to say I got the snails out, cleaned the filter and put it back together. Oh Brandy how I LOVE you and your silliness!! I will always be your night in rusty armor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment