Monday, July 11, 2011

If you break it you buy it!

So last Saturday as in the 2nd of July Chris's little brother (aaron) came into town with his friend (lets just call him bob) and his girlfriend (well call her julie) to get tattoos. Well that night I had Aaron, Bob, Julie, Chris's older brother (Jon), his wife (krysti), and a few others who were not involved over for dinner and some beer pong. Well they all are gettin pretty drunk and shit starts. I don't know what exactly happens but Aaron, and Julie get into it and the next thing I know Bob and Julie are fighting. All the sudden Bob takes off down the street punching things. WTF are you two??? Long story short he punches the shit out of two of my neighbors mailboxes. Not cool I love my neighbors, and we are all really close. Well Aaron, Bob, and Julie had to leave Sunday morning to back to the Air force and Jon says he would take care of everything. He replaced one mailbox Monday night, it was supposed to be done Sunday night but at least it was done. The other neighbors mailbox has yet to be replaced, and on top of that when Bob apologized before he left he lied. He said he had just gotten back from over seas and was blowing off steam. Way to play the pity card, nice hu? I have now decided I have the obligation to fix the mailbox because it is my neighbor and Jon keep saying he will do this and that and never does. He told Chris Thursday before we went out of town that he would go talk to her about a different style or color of mailbox, but he didn't. I know what happened this mailbox was a little harder than going to the store and buy a new one so he just was too lazy to put effort into it. I know he didn't break it, but he did say he would fix it, so it is now his problem. Well actually it is now mine. Like I don't have enough to do. Needless to say it is taken care of and it wasn't hard at all. I called Rubbermaid, got the model number off the mail box, and they told me what to do. I called Bob and gave him the info, because you have to send a check or money order and I refuse to pay for it, and Bob is finishing it. With a little effort this could have been resolved a week ago. People are ridiculous, if you destroy someones property just fix it dam it. If you offer to fix it for the offender, DO IT!!!! If you are to busy, lazy, incompetent to do it them don't offer!!!! Word of the day RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment