Sunday, July 24, 2011

Balls!

Go to fullsize imageOh there are so many adjectives to describe balls. Hairy, smooth, wrinkly, old, smelly, and many many others. A few weeks ago we had some friends over to drink and me being the weird drunk girl I am decided it would be funny to hit Chris in the junk. Well actually I tried for Jerry too, there were standing next to each other. Lucky for Jerry I missed him, but pounded Chris. This resulted in Chris laying in the backyard, I went to check on him and he asked me to go get Jerry. Well he had Jerry take him from the yard, around the house to the front door and into the bathroom. That is were i found Chris, passed out in the bathroom in his undies!! LOL
Well today Chris tells me he knows the reason it hurts so much to get hit in the nuts...."In the womb we all start as females, our ball are just ovaries that descended, so when we get hit in the balls it hurts so much because our muscles are trying to pull our ball back into our stomach" LOL !!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!! I giggle and stare at him for a while, then I decide to google it. We found out it hurts so much. Yes your balls are formed inside your abdomen as a fetus, because of this you have nerves that run from your balls to your abdomen. When you get hit in the balls the pain runs all the way through the nerves causing you to have pain in your abdomen. I told him not to worry you muscles will never pull you balls back into your stomach!! LOL He read on the same web site it is illegal to hit someone in the balls and considered sexual harassment. Now he is threatening to call the cops! LOL I tell him if he calls the cops he deserves to be hit again. He says "then you will have two charges of sexual harassment, and I will not bail you out!!" So I ask what he will do with the kids..."I will figure it out, I will just pay Cooper to take care of them!!" Oh geezo......

1 comment: