Monday, January 24, 2011

The 411!




Well here it is my first blog!
 I guess I should tell you a little about me self and the goal of my blog.

My name is Brittany but you can call me Britt. I am 25 and a stay at home mom for three kids all under the age of three. Crazy Right??? There is Teagan he will be two in three weeks. He is a crazy, out of control, and sensitive all at the same time. I love my little man. Then there are the twin Charlie and Peyton they are five months old. Charlie is a lot like her brother stubborn and very funny. Peyton is quiet and my little princess. I am married to Chris also known as "Man Cake". He is awesome! We have our fights and our differences but we are able to sit down and talk it out. I have found now that I have other married friends this is a hard quality to come by.
 We have two dog Duke and Milo both are Great Dane.Al tho our dogs drive my insane and I hate picking up their huge human like poop. (yuck) I love them. Milo is one of my sons best friend, he is also the protector. Duke is lazy and only happy if he is warm and laying on his couch! We also have two cats Frodo and Fuzz. We got Frodo from an elderly lady who was giving him away. He is temperamental and sweet all at the same time. Fuzz on the other hand..... he came home from the bar with me, and he is the naughtiest cat ever. He LOVES human food and will do anything to get it!! I constantly find him in the trash can. If he cant get in the can he will knock it over and drag everything out of it!!!! That is my family and me in a nut shell. I am sure I will have lots more to tell you about me and the family in the future!

My blog...... Being a stay at home moms can be lonely. I have never been one to blog or journal, but now I need to. I find that things happen during my day and I have a conversation about it with my self in my head. CRAZY!!!!!! so this is my way to get it out so I can move on or share a laugh. I am hoping to write once a day about things I see, experience, and feel. This is MY blog, My feelings, My opinion. It is not intended to hurt anyones feeling or make you mad. Please do not be so vein to think that my blogs are about you. No name will be named! I welcome your opinions and thoughts about what I write about, that's the whole point right?!
I hope you enjoy the crazy ride I call my life!

1 comment:

  1. Haha Britt,
    I love the idea of you writting a blog! Can't wait to read more! Who knows you may inspire me too as well!

    ReplyDelete