Saturday, January 29, 2011

I am NOT a weenie!!

So as most people know Chris has been gone on and off for almost the whole month. Luckily he was home this Wednesday - Friday! I learned a lot about what Chris thinks of me the last three days, and I am not sure I like all of it.
He thinks I am:
1. A Cold Weenie: I am not a fan of the cold, I hate being cold, I can admit it. That does not mean I do not want to go snowboarding. We were watch the X Games and Chris said he wanted to go snowboarding, but he has no one to go with.... HELLO.... What about me????? Then he says "you would get to cold and whine a lot". I don't think so, and when I am cold I don't whine I suck it up and shiver uncontrollably! LOL I love to snowboard.....when it is sunny. LOL Ok maby I am a little bit of a weenie.

View Image2. An Adrenaline Weenie: The same day as not being invited to go snowboarding we saw some dirt bikes. Chris said he and Teagan need some dirt bikes. I suggested ATV that what I enjoy riding. Then he told me and ATV would be better for me because I only like to go sorta fast in a straight line on a paved road....WTF!!! I don't think so, we went ATVing before we had Teagan and I jumped them, went in the mud, went fast, the list goes on. So then he said he doesn't think I have the need for a adrenaline rush like he does. Thats fine but I am not a weenie. It is like all the sudden my husband sees me as this weak little lady and I am not. I AM ONE TOUGH BITCH!!!!

So watch out world in order to prove Chris wrong I am going to jump and ATV wearing a bikini in a blizzard! Bring on the snow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment