Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Leggings, Rude Cashiers, and Poop!

The other day at our AWESOME (not really) Mesa Mall I discovered three things that could drive a person insane!

1. Leggings: If you choose to wear leggings that great, I sometime wear them, but please wear a shirt that covers your ass!!! Leggings are skin tight. That being said when your shirt does not cover you pieces parts the world can get a full visual of what you would look like naked. This "look" could be convenient for guys as they will know exactly what they are getting, but the mall is not that kind of party!!!!  If I can see everything down to the outline of your crack, I can only imagine what you look like from the front. Can anyone say camel toe!???

2. Rude Cashiers: I recently received rebate cards from Verizon. The problem with thees cards is you cannot swipe them if the amount is more than is on the card. You have to pay first with cash to lower your total to the amount on the card. DUMB RIGHT!! Well at Target My total was $51.48, so I said "I would like to pay $1.48 and then swipe the card for the rest". The cashier then told me to swipe the card first and it would take off what ever is on the card. I said "not it wont it does not work that way, trust me". She continued to fight with me about how to use the card. Finally I convinced her to take my cash first then the card. Why does it matter how I pay? I am giving you money just take it!!!!

3. Poop: Imagine this........ it is freezing outside and you are just getting in the car to go home. You get all three kids buckled, get in, start the car, and then you smell it. All three kids poop at one time! You are stuck in the car, can not roll the windows down because of the cold, and your car smells like rancid poop x 3 ahhhhhhh!!!!! Lovey fifteen minute ride home!

No comments:

Post a Comment