Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Updates on life as I know it....

So much has happened since my last blog, here are all my updates
Here is my update on my crazy neighbors, if you missed my first two blogs you can find them here...fucking-crazy-neighbor.html, and.....crazy-neighbors-crazy-night.html
I am pretty sure my crazy neighbors husband is a pervo. The other day me and the kids has just gotten done swimming and we were laying on the patio warming up. I look up and they are flooding my patio again, so I say something to Teagan, because I have no one els to say something to, and the next thing I know crazy neighbor husbands head is over the fence trying to talk to me about it as I lay in my bikini. AHHH....He says it floods because my house is in a hole. I told him I was done talking about it, and he stood there for a couple minutes. I finally had to go inside and wait for him to get down. Weird right?? He was just staring at us.....PERVO!!!
Ok now on to our money issues if you missed that blog it is here....not-easy-to-share.html
We have some good news finally. We traded the truck and got a Jeep. A pretty nice jeep too, a 2004 Jeep Wrangler. It fits all three kids and better yet cut the payments in half. We paid $400 a month for the truck and the jeep is $236 a month. It sounds like we have someone from Pueblo coming to buy the camper tomorrow. Hopefully we can just figure out something with the Sequoia and we will be way better off. My guts are still a mess from all the stress, but with some tenderness and sleep I will be better. Altho we got the truck traded I would NEVER recommend anyone go to Carvill Auto Mart EVER!!!! It took forever to make our deal, like a week and a half, they didn't put the spair in or buff the headlights, we have to make an appointment to go that, and, AND they dropped it off at our house on empty. Literally the gas light was on! WTF!!!
Well that about it for now, oh one more thing. THANK YOU!!! We have had so much support from my family and our friends. It is amazing how many people have been or are in the same situation as us, and it is so nice to have so much support. THANK YOU ALL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment