Monday, February 28, 2011

Dear Goverment YOU SUCK!!!!

Go to fullsize imageSo I am on a quest to get my kiddos on Medicaid and it is not going well. Let me start from the beginning. Chris was told come and get you stuff or go work in Texas. Who in their right mind would elect to go to Texas, not I. Needless to say he went and got his stuff. He has a job lined up and should be starting in the next week so it is nice to have some time with him before he goes back to working. His new job is going to be way better...anywho....
I went down on Tuesday last week to get us enrolled in Medicaid. I filled out the application and took everything I thought I would need. I asked the lady if I could talk to someone, or if she could look over it and let me know if I was missing something. She said "If you are missing something we will send you a letter". WHAT!!!! A LETTER!!!! How inefficient is that, I want to know now! Then I ask her what the process is, she doesn't know, great. Then she tells me I need paycheck stubs, two of them all from the month of February. I finally got the last one in the mail the other day, so I took it to them today. Again I asked what the process is, with no helpful response. I asked to talk to someone who reviews the applications but she was not in so they asked me to leave her a note. I was telling my mom about this and she had a good point. They do not have to have customer service because, they are not a business, and they don't care if I give them repeat business. After thinking it over I decided to call every day until I get my answers. So misses what ever your name is you can expect me to leave to a message everyday until you respond. If I still receive no response I will be forced to stage a protest dressed in my toga, because that how I roll! HA I will keep you updated on my quest!

No comments:

Post a Comment