Monday, February 7, 2011

Do I look like I have brain damage??

View ImageSo before getting my well needed pedicure I stopped to buy a sandwich from Safeway. I ordered a turkey with guac, lettuce, tom, and mayo YUMMY!!!!! Plus they have a deal if your sandwich isn’t ready in three minutes it is free, SCORE!!! So I started my stop watch and ordered. Any who…. The girl making it was giving my weird looks and it started to bother me. So four minutes go buy and my sandwich is finally done. I think to my self “Ha Ha I just got a free sandwich BITCH WHAT”? Then the girl proceeds to ask how old I am and I tell her twenty-five. At this point I realize I am half way to thirty :( Then she says I think we went to school together. I tell her I went to Palisade and graduated in 04. The she says “Oh I went to a special high school because I had a brain injury, so never mind”. At this point I cannot bring my self to ask for my sandwich for free, I finish paying and then say “Well it looks like you are functioning ok now”!!!Then I run away and allow the nice asian ladies to pain my toe nail as brand calls if safety vest orange!
 What is wrong with me LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment